Copper Sheet Metal
Sheet metal for architectural projects.
Copper Sheet Metal Features & Benefits
Lighter than wood, slate, tile, or lead, copper sheet metal is an extremely durable roofing material. Highly resistant to corrosion, copper creates a beautiful bluish-green patina over time, making it ideal for adding character to a residential or commercial roof.
Copper Alloy 110
- Gauges: 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, 48, 96oz
- Width: 24″, 36″, 48″
- Masking Available on Both sides
- Coil: 2.625″, 11 7/8″, 15″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, 36″, 48″
- *Custom slitting available upon request
- Available finishes:
- Lead coated in 16, 20oz, 3×10 sheets. Coil for lead coated: 11 7/8″, 15″, 18″, 20″, 24″
- Freedom Gray in 16, 20oz, 3×8, 3×10 sheets. Coil for FG in 20″ & 24″
- Continental Bronze in 16, 20oz, 3×8, 3×10 sheets. Coil for FG in 20″, 24″ & 36″
- 1/8″, 3/16″x1″ – Other sizes available upon request
We are proud to offer copper sheet metal from Aurubis, Revere and Hussey Copper. Place your order with our expert sales team today for excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
See Liberty Collection Below: Hammered, Crimped, Flat & Expanded
Copper Sheet Metal Uses
Copper sheet metal is a versatile construction product and ideal for exterior roofing projects. Bend it around chimneys, over dormers, and at roof edges. Copper roofing sheets are strong yet malleable so you can use them over a variety of roof shapes, from domes to cupolas.
What Makes SPS Metals So Different?
In-House Handling & Packaging
Most industrial manufacturing suppliers outsource their customer service. Not SPS Metals. Our in-house, expert sales team is immediately available to answer your questions as they come up, whether you’re in the office or out in the field. Click to continue reading...